Friday, April 16, 2010

SciAm Psych (Bex- yellow)

Scientific American Mind, which is the psychology offshoot magazine from the popular Scientific American magazine found in grocery stores across america has published an ENTIRE issue on gender. There are some interesting facts on bipolar thrown in there too.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/sciammind/?2010-5


You can buy a PDF version for about 5 bucks. I highly recommend it. There is a good article on "transsexuals" which is the old school term and also still standard medical terminology for transgender. (Transgender is the more politically correct term.) I'm thrilled that the various articles back up a lot of the observations I have been making of myself and talking about here on my blog, even if the articles are not about what my blog is about directly. Happy reading!

No comments: