Friday, November 11, 2005

Germany Tour Pictures







After an hour and a half I have managed 5 pictures. These hopefully represent the first half of my Germany Tour. I took film picutres in Berlin, so I can't get them up here. I brief explaination... the first picture is of me, Brian (Ohio), and Sharanya (Malaysia) on our boat ride through the Spreewald. The picture with all the umbrella's and the boat was one of the boats we took in the Spreewald. It was raining a little and we found umbrella's under our seats. The picture with the tower... that is at the boarder crossing between East and West Germany (not to be confused with the one in Berlin, that is something competely different). There was a little outdoor museum we visited. The window picture is from the Wartburg in Eisenach. That is where Martin Luther translated the first bible into German, basically inventing the German we (or I, lol) speak today. The 4 people in the last picture are Steve (Texas), Annali (Canada), Lachy (Australia), and Sharanya (Malasia). Unfortuantely I don't have a good picture of Diana. And I can only upload 5 pictures in one post. Maybe I can get some up of Turkey in my next one!

No comments: