Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Pictures

ok, so i need to make sure that I can get all this picture business working. This is my trial. If you want to see all my albums, you need to ask me for an invite for www.ringo.com and sign up. Yippie! I leave the 29th of July. I wonder how many pictures I can upload? The flower I took when I was on a walk with Tim. The B&W is an art photo. And that is me... talking on the phone with Denis with Abbi. I'm wearing my College of Wooster shirt, but you can't really see it. It says COW GURL... the COW stands for college of wooster. It goes well with my cowboy hat! I guess I can move the pictures around, but I don't have enough to say to experiment.

There is this funny thing about the german language that I thought I would comment on... many of the words have an "e" on the end which essentially makes you feel like you are speaking babytalk... u know, when you always adding y's to the end of words to sound cute?!?!? If you have any experience with the German language, i recomend reading the widely popular essay by Mark Twain, "The Awful German Language". Well... I guess it all works! I'm ready!

No comments: