Wednesday, July 27, 2005

check list

its so disappointing that no one leaves me comments about my posts.

With only 2 days until I leave, I'm getting a little nervous. I thought I lost my guarentee forms... which took 5 months to get all the required signatures (in blue ink, not black, long story). I have a suspicion that my first host family does not have a computer in their home so my posts might be a little sparse at first, until I get to my original "first" host family. My "first" host family is currently hosting a Thai boy until early September, so I am staying with the Rotary Youth Exchange Officer. I hope everything works out. I have no idea what to expect, whether I will be hanging around the house for 3 weeks before school starts or will we see the local area (lots of beaches!!), or something else. Hopefully I can do some bike riding, pending that they lend me a bike for my brief stay.

Passport- check
Visa & Residency Forms- Check
phone cards-check
plane tix- check
gaurentee form- check!
noterized forms- check
permission slip (and I still need one... even tho I'm 18)- check
luggage- check
the details and everything in between- im working on it... that's what friday and saturday are for, PANIC!!! (and very little sleep)... hey, it's 1:30 in the morning and I'm just finnishing up my paperwork so I can try to sleep tonite, guten nacht!

No comments: