Thursday, March 18, 2010

50-50 (Bex- Yellow)

Over the past 3 months I have been undergoing an intense therapy program. I'm starting to hit the deep stuff, and I have a feeling its only the beginning. Today i went to an orientation for a therapy program called DBT. (I don't know what it means) It was originally designed for patients with borderline personality disorder. Now its open it anyone. It teaches you life skills and behavioral changes. I didn't come away from the orientation very happy though.

I learned a lot about how my behavior triggered Adam. The whole thing really hit me in the face that our problems were 50-50.... even when he claimed I was the one who had the problem (obvious ones, yes). It also forced me to own up to my own problems.

The program will be good for me. I have a feeling it won't be easy though.

No comments: