Friday, January 05, 2007

Winter break

It doesn't seem like I can keep up to date on these blogs like I could in Germany! I want to blame it on the Lyme Disease, but in a way, the US just doesn't put the awe and inspiration into my every thought like so much of Europe did. My discoveries now are limited to biology and chemisty and my other classes and getting to know other people on campus, especially the internationals in my dorm. When I'm not crashing from lack of sleep (school related and illness related!) i'm just trying to get by. I passed all of my classes and exams with a 3.2 overall average and I am very pleased, considering.

Aneeb and I are together and very happy. I love learning so much about South Asia and I have made many other friends from India and Pakistan as well. Even though my studies are very focused, I feel that I am still getting a very varied liberal arts education from just being around other people learning other things.

We have been out of school for 3 weeks now and I still have a week left. Life has been busy during break. I brought a lot of work home that am behind on from my job. I took almost a month off when I was going through treatment.

I can't wait to start my classes next week. I have a very busy schedule. For now, I am trying to sleep as much as I can before things start up again. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

No comments: