Wednesday, May 02, 2012

20/20

I'm gunna be on 20/20 because BEING BIGENDER IS JUST THAT AWESOME! Chatting with NPR this week, and have been referenced on the Scientific American blog, and Huffington Post so far. :-D


The media attention since the study was published in February has been surprising to me... Overall, I personally think that any media attention is good as long as we are not framed as delusional or broken or something like that. The big news outlets are trying to do interest pieces since Dr. Rama is not permitting any more reports on the study. I'm a bit taken aback by the questions about relationships the 20/20 guy kept coming back to. He had been through all of my videos too. I'm excited about the whole thing but feeling cautious. He said I was the 5th interview he had done.


will keep y'all updated....

No comments: