Monday, April 28, 2008

working, and working, and working

so, i've been working hard at my two jobs, both of which are never consistent. I'm trying to catch up on my bills. but it's not working very well. Another round of court battles ensue on may 8th. the last one didn't go so well. it looks like dad and I won't be able to keep ourselves in this apartment. The problem is, that are rent is already the lowest in the area. but the good news is that i got an extension on my scholarship at Wooster, so I might be able to get back in January, yea! ... if we can get through this. I'm sick of living in constant fear. never knowing what will happen. One week everything is going to be ok, the next week the whole world feels like it is collapsing on me. I can go to Wooster, i can't go to Wooster. I can cover all my bills, then I can't. We are going to loose the house and the car gets repossessed, then it isn't. Back and forth, back and forth. Everything.

my spare time (whats left) is taken up by cooking my meals in preparation for the week and reading a bit. I've started making some friends too... so that is fun, hanging out and stuff. its good for me, lol.

1 comment:

SixDollar said...

"I got an extension on my scholarship at Wooster, so I might be able to get back in January, yea!"

This is good news. I've been thinkin' about you and hoping something would come through for you. Rebecca, it's almost criminal that a gal with your intellectual capacity and boundless thirst for knowledge has had to delay her higher learning....for whatever reason.

You're a sure thing, girl. It's a wise person who invests in your future.