- My mental clarity is decreasing. I feel like I am in a bubble and fuzzy.
- My spacial manipulation is impaired (dyslexia, symbols & numbers are harder to comprehend, difficult to organize things and line them up, etc)
- My sleep is much more shallow
- Opportunistic infections are coming back. Candida is the biggest one, but several others too.
- Decrease in facial recognition. I can't see the details in faces anymore and be able to identify people.
- concentration is faltering. I tried to take my math test this morning. What normally takes me less than 20 minutes took me twice as long.
- Urges to rock, talk in animal sounds, and hit myself returning
It is disturbing and anxiety provoking. I feel like I am getting lost in my own world again where I am having trouble connecting with other people and navigating through the world. It is getting harder to balance my life and get tasks done. I want to scream for somebody to help me. But I know that I am the only one that can help myself.
Unfortunately, unemployment is on the rocks again. I am being forced to open my business 9 months early. My roommate moved out unexpectedly, so I converted the room into an office. But now I have a lot of pressure to somehow make $500 extra a month, at least. And then I am most likely completely dependent on my business to cover all my expenses in March. It's not an impossible task, but will be just that much more difficult with my Lyme problems returning.
This Holistic Health Practitioner that I am seeing for AAT has so far been a disaster. He gave me some supplements that have gluten in them. I am honestly afraid to see him again. I am hoping to be able to work with him without all the supplements and make some progress so that I can take my Lyme meds. It is my only hope right now.