Sunday, November 02, 2008

Election Time

Its Election TIME!!!! WHOOOO.... only a few more days... I cannot wait. I got a transfer to Los Angeles last tuesday and now I am running the West Hollywood office until our more experienced directors come back from election work. Then, I move back to San Diego and start as an assistant director in the San Diego offices. I'm so glad to be back in southern california. I'm totally a socal girl!

Today I found a studio apartment in San Diego and put in an application. Tomorrow i put in my security deposit, and then I move in on the 15th! I'm so excited! My first apartment! Life is moving along... quickly. Once I get settled in a few weeks, I'll get a chance to start blogging about more interesting stuff. ;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was looking for a blog on Dil Se and Khamoshi . I was wondering how someone from san Diego would appreciate this. I had been to LA in 2000 from Rotary and had enjoyed. I would be happy if you put up a blog on your feelings over these two films - they are very dear to me. Thanks.